I can't be the only one who's found themselves "working from home" in their pajamas, tucked in bed, laptop open...only to wake up hours later in a daze...right?!
I really want to start 2021 feeling energized, inspired, and excited to create cool things!
So I resolved to improve up my WFH (work from home) routine by the end of the month...here are the 3 things I'm going to try...wish me luck!
Our 3 Work From Home Tips:
- Stay Comfortable without staying in pajamas
- Start using a calendar to plan out the week
- Create a designated home workspace
1. Stay comfortable without staying in my pajamas all day by creating a casual but Zoom meeting appropriate wardrobe!
2. Start planning my week out using a calendar that I can clearly see from my workspace...I have so much going on it can be hard to stay on track! This calendar allows me to schedule my work tasks around my self care routine!
3. Create a designated workspace at home...that's not my bed or the couch...and make it cute!
SHOP OUR FAVORITE WORK FROM HOME PRODUCTS HERE!
PONYO'S PRO TIP: DON'T FORGET TO TAKE A BREAK EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE TO GIVE YOUR FURRY FRIEND SOME LOVE!
What are YOU doing to improve your home office routine this year? Let us know in the comments!